Wednesday 8 October 2008

The upgrade

After having 'kantoi' by a friend (Yusras, I didn’t realise you have psychic powers, hehe...) I figured might as well introduce you to my latest gadgetry conquest: the MOTOROKR E8. I have been meaning to change my ol' celly of three years for quite some time know... having seen a number of my friends switching, as well as the fact that wear and tear (read: missing buttons) have finally caught up with my trusty SLVR.

So, during the weekend before Raya break, I found myself at the Motorola store in KLCC and dwindled my decision to two finalists, the RAZR v2 and the ROKR. The latter finally won my affections (haha), as its delivers precisely what I need (specifically mp3 player capabilities) packaged in an oh-so-sexy form factor. Thanks to this phone, my daily commune to office are now infinitely more fun, courtesy of Her Madgesty's sticky sweet tunes keeping me company, hehe...

Motorola-ROKR-E8

Winner of c|net best of CES 2008, other bragging rights of this phone is the 'you-must-see-it-to-believe-it' mode shifting keypad, which virtually transforms from phone to mp3 player at a tap of a finger. Plus, I no longer need to worry about any missing buttons, cuz there ait none! Now thats what I call an upgrade,hehe...

No comments: