Thursday 9 December 2010

Diesel ‘Jeret’ Trench Coat

IMG_2812

IMG_2819

IMG_2817

DIES-MO250_V4

 

 

 

 

DIES-MO250_V3

 

 

 

 

 

DIES-MO250_V2

Ever since my planned getaway to London & Paris this coming April, I have been eying for a trench coat for quite some time now. Although the de-rigour trench would be a Burberry of course, I don't mind settling for something as stylish and a bit more wallet friendly, hehe.

Luckily ssense.com had this black DIESEL JERET trench coat on sale. The detail that I am loving the most is the belted cuffs, which gives the staid outerwere a bit of an edge. The grommets on the belt elevate this piece to another stylish level while the slash zip pocket on the left of the chest provides an additional outlet to store essentials.

Just need slight alterations on the sleeves and sides and I am so April showers ready, hehe…

No comments: