Saturday 7 May 2011

Diesel bits, here and there…

Its the weekend and I'm all cooped up at home, thanks to the extremely balmy weather of late. Sigh, makes me wish I was back in Europe where the its nice and pleasant. Speaking of which, I'm sharing a few more Diesel related pics from the last months trip. 

SONY DSC

 

 

The For Successful Living by Diesel home collection at Galleries LaFayette, Paris. Lots of interesting and eye-catching furnishings on display. Hope to get a few for my future abode

 

P1030845

 

The Diesel store in downtown Amsterdam

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1030846

 

Accessories on display. The Mowie motorbike helmets are most definitely the in thing of the season.

P1030847

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1030848

 

 

 

I wanna get lost in Diesel Island right now…

No comments: